CODE: DOA (Dead On Arrival) – For brand new goods claim. DOA faulty components claim within 14 days from our original invoice date.
Warranty Service Terms & Conditions: (valid from 1st January 2005 )
1. Superior Solutions will replace goods that are returned faulty under warranty. However under no circumstances will we accept any goods damaged due to transit or misuse.
2. DOA claim items must show invoice number and must be returned in original complete package, including accessories, manuals and packing materials in undamaged, clean and new condition. All goods must be returned within 7 days of issue of the DOA reference number.
3. DOA claim items are to be returned to Superior Solutions at the customers expense and must be accompanied by a packing list (for multiple goods, a copy of completed and signed DOA form, a copy of the proof of purchase) and mark clearly the DOA number on the outside of the box. All returned goods must be delivered in anti-static bags and protected by suitable packaging. Failure to do so will result in the return of goods to the customer at the customer’s expense, without being replaced and the warranty voided.
4. In DOA case, a replacement item will be delivered to the customer as soon as a customer commitment (Signed DOA Request Form) to an immediate return of the goods is received by Superior Solutions.
5. Warranty service does not cover any software/firmware setting problem or any other problem caused by any part not purchased at Superior Solutions, if client requires such service USD 5 0 per-hour fee will be applied.
6. In case the product returned will not be found faulty, Delivery Expenses and Testing Fee will be applied to the customer.
7. Superior Solutions will not be responsible for any loss (such as loss of data from the HDD, etc) caused during the service time. Superior Solutions will cover the one-way freight to our direct customer but will not be responsible for any loss or damage during transportation.