CODE: RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) – Warranty repair/replacement service claims for goods after 14 days from our original invoice.
Warranty Service Terms & Conditions: (valid from 1st January 2005)
1. Superior Solutions will replace/repair goods that are returned faulty under warranty. However under no circumstances will we accept any goods damaged due to transit or misuse.
2. RMA claim items must show invoice number and must be returned in a complete package, including accessories, manuals and packing materials. All goods must be returned within 7 days of issue of the RMA reference number. RMA claim items must be returned and received by Superior Solutions before the warranty date is expired.
3. Warranties are to be returned to Superior Solutions at the customers expense and must be accompanied by a packing list (for multiple goods, a copy of completed and signed RMA form, a copy of the proof of purchase) and mark clearly the RMA number on the outside of the box. All returned goods must be delivered in anti-static bags and protected by suitable packaging for shipment. Failure to do so will result in the return of goods to the customer at the customer’s expense, without being repaired/replaced and the warranty voided.
4. Warranty replacement items will not be issued until the faulty unit has been returned. Delays can be expected on replacement if stock is not available at the time of return.
5. Warranty service does not cover any software/firmware setting problem or any other problem caused by any part not purchased at Superior Solutions, if client requires such service USD 50 per-hour fee will be applied.
6. Superior Solutions will not be responsible for any loss (such as loss of data from the HDD, etc) caused during the service time. Superior Solutions will cover the one-way freight to our direct customer under warranty but will not be responsible for any loss or damage during transportation.