USA, Rockville MD, April 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a recently released Fact.MR report, the global passive embedded device market is expected to grow at a compound annual rate (CAGR) of 10.3% between 2022 and 2032. The market is expected to reach $3.23 billion by the end of 2032. The request Built-in passive devices is expected to increase over the forecast period and the market was valued at US$ 1.1 billion in 2021.
Browse the in-depth table of contents at “Request Built-in passive devices Market”
72 Tables, 121 The figures and 170 pages
Embedded passive devices would help reduce the size and power consumption of telecom infrastructure elements, driving the embedded passive device market in the coming years, especially in the telecom industry.
By 2022, the 5G industry is estimated to have 89 million subscribers, giving the market for embedded passive devices room to grow. The RF filters of 5G high efficiency integrated passive devices were created by 3D Glass Solutions.
For critical information on Glass Built-in passive devices Market, demand a Sample report
Additionally, 5G technology is expected to be rolled out in the United States, Japan, South Korea, United Kingdom, Germany, and China by 2021, which is expected to contribute to the growth of the embedded passive device market. in the years to come.
Manufacturers in the passive embedded device market have a large platform from which they can meet the entire demand for passive embedded devices. Global sales of passive embedded devices are experiencing increased competition. With increasing competition, new competitors are offering a variety of options at reasonable prices, meeting the demand for more accessible passive integrated devices for customers.
What are the factors limiting the Integrated Passive Devices market growth?
The high cost of embedded passive devices compared to discrete components is limiting the growth of the embedded passive device market as well as the embedded passive device sales and the demand for embedded passive devices.
The long-term impact should be minimal, as leading companies in this industry strive to minimize the cost of integrated passive devices.
Low cost production is key to maximizing profits. Traditional printed circuit boards, on the other hand, are standardized for individual discrete components, but not for integrated passive devices. When traditional PCBs are combined with integrated passive devices, they incur additional costs. The cost ratio of a single discrete component to integrated passive devices (1.5 X 1.5) is one and one third. This is mainly due to the commoditization and widespread use of discrete components.
To learn more about Built-in passive devices Market, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=7259
Key segments covered by the Built-in passive devices Industry survey
- By passive devices
- Custom IPDs
- By request
- IPD RF
- Digital and mixed signals
- By wireless technology
Get customization on Silicon-based integrated passive device technology Report for specific search solutions
Recent Developments in the Embedded Passive Devices Market
- TDK Corporation launched a new line of EPCOS power capacitors for DC link applications in May 2021. The new capacitors are offered with voltage ratings ranging from 700 V DC to 2000 V DC and capacities ranging from 20 F to 270 f.
- Vishay Intertechnology released a new automotive-grade through-hole inductor with 420A saturation current and 30% inductance decrease in a 1500 package in March 2021. The IHXL-1500VZ-5A offers extremely low typical DCR of 0.12 m and a continuous high -temperature operation up to +155°C for automotive applications.
- Panasonic announced in January 2021 the EEH-ZK(U) series hybrid conductive polymer SMD electrolytic capacitors, which combine the advantages of electrolytic capacitors with solid polymer capacitors. High temperature tolerance and compact packages are available.
The key players in the Sales of integrated passive devices Market
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Qurvo, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co.Ltd.
- NXP Semiconductors
- ON Semiconductors
To understand how our report can make a difference to your business strategy, purchase a copy of this report at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7259
Main takeaways from Application for silicon-based integrated passive devices Market research
● Consumer electronics segment dominated the market and held the largest market share of 21.7% in 2020. Based on industry verticals, the global passive embedded device market is segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace and defense, telecommunications, medical and healthcare, and others.
● Rising usage of these components in different consumer electronics such as laptops, smartphones, wearable devices, and tablets among others is driving the increase.
● Embedded passive devices have a number of high-end qualities, including low power consumption, high chip connection, and small footprint, which have fueled their acceptance in miniaturized handheld electronics.
● The market for integrated passive devices in Asia-Pacific will grow from 2021 to 2028 owing to government measures to expand the production of semiconductors in the region.
● Gestamp, a Spanish multinational specializing in the development and manufacture of metal components for cars, will receive a €200 million loan from the European Investment Bank (EIB) to improve its research capacities in order to produce more lighter, safer and more environmentally friendly according to the Commission.
To explore Fact.MR’s coverage on the Industrial Goods Domain
Automated Guided Vehicle Market Analysis: The Fact.MR study discloses essential market insights on the basis of components (hardware, software and services) and end-use (logistics, food and beverage, retail and e-commerce, airports, automotive, products chemicals, industrial manufacturing and others), in the main regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia and Oceania, and Middle East and Africa).
Robotic Process Automation Market Forecast: The report provides the critical trends currently influencing the growth of the global Robotic Process Automation market along with several macro-economic indicators. This newly released and insightful report on robotic process automation sheds light on key dynamics and their impact on the overall value chain, from suppliers to end users, that are expected to transform the future of the global process automation market. robotized.
Industrial truck market sales: The Fact.MR study discloses compelling insights on the Industrial Trucks market based on product (Hand Truck, Pallet Truck, Stacker, Pallet Truck, Platform Truck, Counterbalance Forklift, Reach Truck, Tower Truck , Order Picker, Order Picker, Tow Tractor, Personnel And Burden Carrier, Personnel And Burden Carrier), Power Source (Electric, Conventional (IC Motor), Manual), Capacity (Less than 2.5 tons, Less than 2.5 tons, less than 2.5 tons) and end use (logistics, retail, manufacturing) in seven major regions.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
Japan Sales Office
9F Nakano Sunplaza
E: [email protected]